If you are serious about learning how to hypnotise people, or having hypnotherapy yourself, you should not miss this powerful talk.
After a lifetime of studying hypnosis and trance states Ivan Tyrrell, co-developer of the human givens approach to psychotherapy, shares his valuable clear thinking on the topic.
You will learn:
- The difference between hypnosis and trance
- The underlying reason why so many different inductions induce trance states
- The deepest trance state of all. Nature’s solution to a major problem of the mammalian kingdom
- What is beneficial and useful about trancework, such as speeding up treatment for depression, anxiety disorders, addiction, PTSD, pain control, boosting confidence and aiding in the healing physiological damage to the body
- The many half-truths put forward by hypnotherapy schools and why great care and integrity are needed to practice because using hypnosis can also abuse and permanently damage people
- The harm hypnosis can easily do. The dangers are real for the hypnotist and the hypnotised
- Conditioning, cults and manipulation of large groups for dark purposes – all done using hypnosis
- ‘The Observing Self’ – the complementary principle to focused trance states
- The factors that determine whether using hypnosis will do harm or not.
• • • • •
Enlighten yourself by watching this online seminar now.
• • • • •
"Thanks so much. Brilliant! Hugely informative."
– J. Williams. Lymington
"Wonderful explanation of trance…"
– G. Emerson, London
"Alarming but very helpful. Thank you for making us aware of the dangers, something few teachers seem to understand."
– O. Dale, San Francisco
"Thank you so much for a fantastic 1.5 hours of learning."
– K. Marlow. Market Harborough
• • • • •
About this course
- 3 lessons
- 1.5 hours of video content
Illuminating and alarming. I now understand the process of hypnotism and feel the abuse must be publicised until the majority of people can recognise when i...Read More
Illuminating and alarming. I now understand the process of hypnotism and feel the abuse must be publicised until the majority of people can recognise when it is being practised on them. Made me afraid of cult-like politicians in this country as well as the more obvious Isis murderers.Read Less
As a qualified and hypnotherapist, I found this webinar works very well with my own ideas of working with integrity. Loved it!
As a qualified and hypnotherapist, I found this webinar works very well with my own ideas of working with integrity. Loved it!Read Less